SOURCE: Fifth Third BancorpDESCRIPTION:
On Nov. 16 at 1-2 p.m. ET, Fifth Third Bank will pull back the curtain on its journey to set — and achieve — holistic sustainability goals. Then experts from ENGIE Impact will share insights and tools on how your organization can develop its own holistic sustainability strategy in a new webinar sponsored by GreenBiz.
This one-hour conversation will cover:
- Strategies for balancing your sustainability program’s efforts across resources, including energy, waste and water.
- The crucial role of data in understanding where you’re at and where you need to go
- How to factor in climate risk into sustainability strategies.
- How to address common challenges, like keeping up with your peers, gaining internal alignment and external stakeholder management.
- How Fifth Third has achieved 100% renewable energy, and continues to drive transformation with carbon reduction progress.
- Sarah Golden, Senior Energy Analyst & VERGE Energy Chair, GreenBiz Group
- Steve Kline, Chief Revenue Officer, Sustainable Resource Management, ENGIE Impact
- Jeremy Faust, Environmental Sustainability Leader, Fifth Third Bank
- Amy Tsui, Director, Sustainability Solutions
KEYWORDS: NASDAQ:FITB, Fifth Third Bank