New York , July 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in the US and Canada, has covered the following companies:
- Exactus Inc (OTCQB:EXDI) buys Colorado hemp product producer Panacea Life Sciences in stock deal click here
- Safe-T Group Ltd (NASDAQ:SFET) reveals acquisition of SaaS security and privacy solutions provider CyberKick click here
- Avalon GloboCare Corp (NASDAQ:AVCO) says its planned acquisition target SenlangBio starts first-in-human clinical trial for recurrent brain cancer click here
- Gevo Inc (NASDAQ:GEVO) (FRA:ZGV3) nearing the tipping point for the commercialization of its renewable hydrocarbon technology, says Water Tower Research click here
- American Battery Metals Corporation (OTCQB:ABML) completes purchase of land at Tahoe Reno Industrial Park earmarked for a battery storage facility click here
- AEX Gold Inc (LON:AEXG, TSXV: AEX) applies for new exploration licence in South Greenland click here
- Perma-Fix Environmental Services Inc (NASDAQ:PESI) (FRA:PFX1) wins multi-million dollar service contract for Tritium Systems Demolition and Disposal project click here
- Kintara Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ:KTRA) (FRA:3DM) (OTCMKTS:DMPWW) reports topline results from Phase 2 clinical study of VAL-083 for recurrent GBM click here
- Helix BioPharma Corp (TSE:HBP) (OTCMKTS:HBPCF) (FRA:HBP) plans management shakeup in September click here
- Empower Clinics Inc (CSE:CBDT) (OTCPINK:EPWCF) (FRA:8EC) sees fiscal 2020 revenue pop by 58% as its diagnostics lab churns through coronavirus tests click here
- Imagine AR Inc (CSE:IP) (OTCMKTS:IPNFF) (FRA:GMS1) says Global Sports Initiatives partnered with Ryan Norman Racing for the Honda Indy 200 click here
- Vox Royalty Corp (CVE:VOX) (OTCMKTS:VOXCF) appoints new chief investment officer; named as one of the 50 fastest growing companies of 2021 by The Silicon Review click here
- Steppe Gold Limited (TSE:STGO) (OTCQX:STPGF) (FRA:2J9) gets the go-ahead to cross-list on the Mongolian Stock Exchange click here
With six offices on three continents and a team of experienced business journalists and broadcasters, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives engage intelligently with investors.
Proactive’s platform delivers the right message to the right audience, digitally and in real time, leveraging a range of media, investment research, digital investor targeting and website development services to support over 1,000 fast-growing companies globally.
Proactive’s network reaches over 12 million engaged private, professional and institutional investors looking for opportunities.
• Our written and video content is published on Proactive sites that collectively attract up to 10 million views per month.
• We syndicate our content to hundreds of mainstream and specialist news sites that expand our reach into networks that can be difficult for press releases to penetrate.
• We custom build corporate websites from the ground up, empowering clients and their brands with a modern online presence and the latest insight on effective SEO strategy
• Our news coverage ranks high on the world’s most popular search platforms, and we can further amplify online presence and outreach with sophisticated digital investor targeting.
• We help the world understand what makes companies stand out from the crowd with in-depth investment research from a team of experienced analysts.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org