“At Clarivate, our mission is to empower each colleague with meaningful tools, sustainable insights and ongoing support to help them thrive. With the launch of our new, Be Well platform, we’re excited to enable our colleagues worldwide to take charge of their individual health and wellbeing and maintain a healthier, more productive lifestyle.”
Jennifer Prentice, Director of Global Benefits
One thing we learned from the global pandemic is that we can’t take our health and wellbeing for granted. There are real changes we can all make starting now to support our ongoing physical and mental health. This has been a turning point for us, where we prioritize and reinforce the need for work/life balance for our colleagues around the world.
We’ve invested in a robust, proven health and wellbeing strategy to foster a healthier, happier and more productive workforce. We’re committed to providing colleagues with meaningful resources to support their personal, family and community needs using a holistic approach that focuses on four key pillars of wellbeing: Physical, Financial, Social and Emotional.
2020 milestones: Support during and after COVID-19
- Maintained a steady, compassionate communications with colleagues to help them ensure they remain safe and informed, including weekly live Q&A sessions with the CEO and leadership team
- Increased focus on mental health and well-being in response to disruptive impact of the global pandemic
- Prioritized and promoted our global Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to provide all colleagues with the support they need
- Enhanced existing programs, such as increased paid time off, expanded child/elder care benefits, allowed rollovers and mid-year election changes to pre-tax spending accounts in the United States, adopted several CARES Act provisions in our 401(k) Plan and more
- Launched a financial hardship assistance program in response to COVID-19 which delivered $2,780,000 USD in funding to help colleagues and their families
2021 goals: A new level of health and wellness engagement
- Launch ‘Be Well’, our new, online wellbeing platform that enables colleagues to take a health assessment, track daily health habits, participate in health and fitness challenges, sync mobile and fitness devices and more — all while earning rewards along their personalized wellbeing journey
- Leverage data insights from benefits utilization reports, real-time analytics, colleague feedback and more to continuously enhance our engagement and impact
- Provide access to science-based tools and technologies to help colleagues better navigate the digital workplace while balancing needs at home
- Leverage proven techniques to enhance mindfulness, stress management, emotional intelligence, resilience, quality of sleep, performance and more
View source version on newsdirect.com: https://newsdirect.com/news/clarivate-is-empowering-colleagues-to-take-charge-of-their-health-and-wellbeing-485021039