Award categories include Account-Based Marketing, Driving Strategic Growth, Executive Engagement, Sales Collaboration, Strengthening the Brand, and Thought Leadership, as well as special awards for best SMB organizations. Submission deadline May 21, 2021.
LEXINGTON, Mass. - March 2, 2021 - PRLog -- ITSMA, the leadership community for B2B services and solutions marketing in the connected economy, today launches the 2021 Marketing Excellence Awards program.
The program honors standout performance in seven strategic and critical aspects of B2B marketing with a special focus on growth and innovation with high value services and solutions. In recognition of the increasing prominence of Account-Based Marketing (ABM) throughout the B2B marketing world, this year's program includes two different ABM categories, along with five other areas of marketing impact.
"B2B marketers are used to constant change, but the scale and pace of change over the past year has shone an even brighter light on the importance of strategic focus, business alignment, creativity, and agility in optimizing marketing performance," said Dave Munn, President and CEO of ITSMA. "We've been incredibly impressed with the radical shifts that marketers made last year and the results they continued to drive amid the most challenging environment we've seen in decades. So, we're especially excited to launch this year's program as a way to help reward and showcase the ways marketers have risen to the challenge."
The Awards Program, now in its twenty-fourth year, recognizes programs that demonstrate deep market insight, innovative marketing approaches, and substantial business impact across the most important aspects of strategic B2B marketing. Last year's winners included: Atos, BMC Software, Bottomline Technologies, Ciena, Cisco Systems, Cognizant, Infosys, Microsoft, O2, Panasonic, PwC, Qlik, SAP, SAP Concur, ServiceNow, and Sidecar.
The deadline for submissions is May 21, 2021.
2021 AWARD CATEGORIES
- Advancing Thought Leadership. Developing and deploying new thought leadership initiatives that stand out in the mind of the target audience, strengthen reputation and engagement, and accelerate pipeline and revenue growth.
- Collaborating with Sales. Strengthening marketing and sales collaboration with new initiatives, tools, training, and support activities that improve sales capabilities and performance, especially for new offerings, markets, and growth opportunities.
- Driving Strategic Growth. Advancing marketing's strategic role in the business by collaborating with business leadership to identify, develop, and accelerate new strategies for business model transformation, markets, and offers.
- Embedding ABM Programs. Scaling and embedding ABM as a core go-to-market strategy across the business to deliver client-centric, profitable growth.
- Optimizing ABM Campaigns. Planning and executing insight-led ABM campaigns that build reputation, strengthen relationships, and drive profitable revenue in a priority account or cluster of accounts.
- Orchestrating Executive Engagement. Designing, managing, and coordinating integrated, multichannel engagement programs with content, events, and experiences that broaden and deepen executive-level relationships with priority clients and prospects for growth and innovation.
- Strengthening the Brand. Creating and improving brand and purpose-driven programs that strengthen awareness, interest, credibility, differentiation, and reputation with new buyers, offerings, and markets.
The ITSMA Marketing Excellence Awards program is open to all companies that market and sell technology, telecom, professional services, and/or business services or solutions. Small and medium-sized businesses are especially encouraged to apply.
ITSMA awards two winners in each category:
- Diamond: Best in class for the industry
- Gold: Standout results in marketing impact
In addition to the two winners in each category, ITSMA will award two winners from small and medium-sized businesses. These awards will go to the strongest submissions from two companies with less than $500 million in annual revenue, regardless of category.
ITSMA will announce the winners at a special awards ceremony during ITSMA's Annual Marketing Vision Conference on November 1-3, 2021.
Visit ITSMA's website at https://www.itsma.com/about-us/marketing-excellence-awards/ for detailed information, submission guidelines, and access to our online award submission portal.
For more than 25 years, ITSMA has led the way in defining, building, and inspiring B2B marketing excellence. With a dedicated focus on services and solutions for the connected economy, we provide our member community with insight, advice, and hands-on help to strengthen reputation, increase revenue, and deepen customer relationships. Learn more at www.itsma.com.
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - 2021 Marketing Excellence Awards—Call for Entries: Honoring the Best in B2B Services and Solutions Marketing | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog