WiseGuyReports.Com Publish a New Market Research Report On –“ Glass Packaging 2019 Global Industry Size, Share, Trends, key Players Analysis, Applications, Forecasts to 2023”.
Glass Packaging Industry 2019
Glass is one of the most trusted and tested packaging materials in terms of health, taste and the environment safety. Glass packaging is 100% recyclable and can be recycled, repeatedly without loss in quality or purity. Presently, around 80% of the glass that is recovered is converted into new glass products. Additionally, glass consists of a single material, which reduces energy and material waste during production.
Glass packaging keeps the products safe and healthy for longer periods because glass is non-reactive with many consumable and non-consumable products. Glass is commonly known for its recyclability and reuse. This makes it the best packaging product for alcoholic, non-alcoholic beverages, and pharmaceutical products. Glass has a number of properties such as sterility, chemical inertness, and malleability, and water-resistance, which make it more appropriate for packaging a variety of perishable and non-perishable products.
For more information or any query mail at email@example.com
The glass packaging market is mainly driven by various factors such as increased consumption of beverages, especially alcoholic beverages, and carbonated soft drinks (CSD) is considered one of the key factors behind the demand for glass packaging. Growth in pharmaceutical industry, and several environmental benefits associated with glass packaging are expected to be a few of the other drivers of the market during the forecast period.
For the purpose of study, the market has been segmented on the basis of product, application, and region. On the basis of product, in 2016, Standard glass quality held the largest share of the global glass packaging market. On the basis of application, the market has been segmented as beverage packaging, pharmaceutical packaging, food packaging, personal care packaging, and others. Beverage packaging has dominated the market during the forecast period.
The global glass packaging market is expected to progress at 3.29% CAGR during the forecast period. In 2017, the market was led by Asia-Pacific, with a 34.3% share, followed by Europe and North America with shares of 27.9% and 22.0%, respectively.
The global glass packaging market consist of players such as, Owens-Illinois Inc. (U.S.), Ardagh Group (Luxembourg), Vidrala S.A. (Spain), BA Vidro (Portugal), Gerresheimer AG (Germany), and Vetropack Holding Company (Switzerland). Stölzle Glass Group (Switzerland), Verallia (France), Piramal Enterprises Limited (India), Wiegand-Glas GmbH (Germany), ZIGNAGO VETRO S.P.A. (Italy), VERESCENCE (France), Luigi Bormioli Corporation (Italy), and Vetrobalsamo S.p.A (Italy), are among others.
Objectives of Global Glass Packaging Market Analysis & Forecast, 2018–2022
• To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next four years for various segments and sub-segments of the global glass packaging market.
• To provide insights into factors affecting the market growth.
• To analyze the global glass packaging market based on various tools, such as Supply Chain Analysis, and Porter’s Five Force Analysis.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments concerning regions and their respective key countries.
• To provide country-level analysis of the market concerning the current market size and future prospects.
• To provide country-level analysis of the market for segments by product, application, and region.
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market in a comprehensive way.
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new technology developments, and research & development in the glass packaging market
• Research Institute & education institute
• Potential investors
• Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
• The global glass packaging market is estimated to reach USD 66,766.0 million by 2022.
• By product, premium glass quality segment accounted for the largest share with 38.2% in the global glass packaging market with a market value of USD 21,778.2 million in 2017.
• Based on application, beverage packaging accounted for the market share of 57.6% in 2017, with a market value of USD 32,840.1 million.
• Geographically, Asia-Pacific has been projected to have the largest market share of 34.3% in the global glass packaging market in 2017.
Table Of Contents – Major Key Points
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Introduction
3 Research Methodology
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Factor Analysis
6 Global Glass Packaging Market, By Product
7 Global Glass Packaging Market, By Application
8 Global Glass Packaging Market, By Region
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports features an exhaustive list of market research reports from hundreds of publishers worldwide. We boast a database spanning virtually every market category and an even more comprehensive collection of market research reports under these categories and sub-categories.
Tags: Glass Packaging, Glass Packaging Industry, Glass Packaging Industry Share, Glass Packaging Industry Size, Glass Packaging Industry Trends, Glass Packaging Market, Glass Packaging Market Forecast to 2023, Glass Packaging Market Growth, Glass Packaging Market Opportunities, Glass Packaging Market Parameters, Glass Packaging Market Prospectus, Glass Packaging Market Research Report, Glass Packaging Market Segmentation, Glass Packaging Market Share, Glass Packaging Market Size, Glass Packaging Market to 2023, Glass Packaging Market TrendsSee Campaign: https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3403730-global-glass-packaging-market-research-report-forecas
CONTACT US: NORAH TRENT Partner Relations & Marketing Manager firstname.lastname@example.org www.wiseguyreports.com Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US) Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
, Research Newswire, English