SOURCE: Cisco Systems Inc.DESCRIPTION:
The challenges facing our connected world are immense: access to clean water, effective response to crises, and economic empowerment just to name a few. Resolving these issues seems like it would take a superpower.
IT can be that superpower
Join us Wednesday, June 21 at 10:30 am PT for a Twitter chat to discuss real-world instances where technology has been an integral part of accelerating global problem solving, how global problem solvers are using IT and digital skills to do good, and how you can take a bigger role in the world of IT.
Add your voice to the conversation and hear from those who are already at the forefront of solving huge problems through the superpower of IT. Our participants include Zoe Rose, Cyber Security Analyst and former Cisco Networking Academy student, Ron Buell, Chief Technology Officer of Tribal Planet, and Alan Donald, Director of Technology for Development at Mercy Corps.
To participate in the chat:
- Make sure you’re logged into your Twitter account.
- Search for the #CiscoChat hashtag and click on the Live tab.
- The chat will be moderated by the Cisco Corporate Social Responsibility team on Twitter (@CiscoCSR). Be sure to follow this account to participate.
- The chat will begin welcoming guests and posting questions for discussion at 10:30 a.m. PT (1:30 p.m. ET).
- Be sure to use the #CiscoChat hashtag at the end of each tweet so that others can find your contributions to the discussion.
Remember to bring your own questions to participate in the #CiscoChat. We look forward to hearing from you on June 21st!
KEYWORDS: Events, Media & Communications, Social Media, cisco csr, CISCO CHAT, global problem solvers